The 2014 Flying Spur is revamped once again. A new sleek and articulate dynamism in its detail and coach building for the fastest and most powerful sedan Bentley has ever made.
2014 Bentley Continental Flying Spur
The new Bentley Continental Flying Spur will make its world debut in about two weeks at the 2013 Geneva Motor Show but what we have here is the first preview of the grand vehicle.
1. On-board WiFi and an 8 speaker audio system round out the connectivity and entertainment features.
2. An optional Naim 1,100-watt audio system is available.
3. The new Flying Spur is also 12 dB quieter thanks to revised exhausts, as well as more compliant in ride quality due to taller tire sidewalls and greater vertical suspension compliance.
1. 6.0 liter W12 engine mated to a ZF eight speed automatic transmission driving all four wheels in a 40:60 split, though the system can divert up to 85 percent of power to the rear wheels or 65 percent to the front wheels as conditions demands them.
2. 616 HP and 590 lb-ft of torque, the Flying Spur sprints to 100 kmph in 4.3 seconds, 160 kmph in just 9.5 seconds, and a top speed of 320 kmph.
Press Images :